Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Somnoware Healthcare Services, Inc.is a cloud-based sleep management platform that cuts time to diagnosis by up to 80% and significantly increases therapy adherence. Our management platform is already being used by one in five sleep physicians. Our company has several ongoing health care management system development projects that require designs, testing, modifications, upgrades, or additions to maximize new functions and help reinforce existing functions.
The UI/UX Designer (User Interface/User Experience Designer) works in-house and assists our in-house professional research and design teams to review and manage the design aspects of our health care management systems development projects. The UI/UX Designer performs potential use studies and is involved with planning, design, remodelling, material and color selections, interface application decisions, and other aspects of design that affect user interface and user experience of our management systems.
- Design and create user experiences for Somnoware’s cloud-based user platform and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Facilitate project versions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Identify issues and problems with existing drafts or designs and recommend methods and procedures to solve or alleviate those problems, and anticipate and prepare for any potential design issues that may arise
- Communicate with development consultants, application consultants, and project managers, and staff members to effectively and objectively review status of ongoing projects
- Ensure that the design of our Sleep Health Management System is user friendly on both web browsers and mobile devices by conducting tests and reviews on weekly basis
- Assist project managers with planning, digital design, and fabrication of projects and take user-center design approaches and rapidly test and integrate designs
- Review our product users’ feedback and implement design changes and alterations to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Review and keep abreast of current design technology, latest industry developments, and developing trends in health care, technology application design, and design studies, research, and applications
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in visual design, product design or a closely related field
- Six months’ experience in visual or product design
- Proficient in computer assisted design software and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Superb teamwork spirit and strong work ethic
Apply to Somnoware Healthcare Services, Inc., c/o Eugene Lee, Somnoware Healthcare Services, Inc., 5201 Great America Pkwy, Ste 440, Santa Clara, Ca 95054.