About Somnoware Our mission
Health care providers caring for patients with chronic conditions such as sleep apnea and COPD struggle with a collective problem—siloed data. Siloed data in disparate systems creates barriers to patient care.
Somnoware solves this problem through a web-based platform for enhanced respiratory care management. The platform orchestrates data flow between 100+ medical devices, unifies datasets within a single platform, delivers high-impact analytics, enables faster diagnosis, proactive intervention, & automated patient engagement.
By streamlining diagnostic testing workflows and driving greater therapy adherence, our customers are improving treatment outcomes. More than 1,500 diagnostic testing centers use Somnoware, providing more than 1 million sleep studies annually.
- HST/AST rich scheduler
- EMR & testing device integration
- Customizable eForms/questionnaires
- Device inventory management
- Automatic report generation
- Remote scoring
- Manage scheduling & inventory
- Reduce manual data entry
- Customize reporting templates
- Diagnose patients anywhere
- Generate & eSign DME orders
- Eliminate paper & faxing
- Secure data (SOC 2 + FedRAMP)
- Unified PAP datasets
- Population management dashboards
- Identify non-adherent patients
- Custom rules engine
- Automate patient engagement
- Staff performance metrics
- Rapidly create treatment & intervention plans
- Configure features based on your workflow
- Lower administrative overhead
- Customize reports & dashboards
- Optimize treatment outcomes
Trusted by more than 1,500
diagnostic testing centers
Board Members & Advisors
Our board members and advisors consist of leading thought leaders in the digital healthcare industry. These experts enable us to leverage emerging trends in artificial intelligence, interoperability, data integration, and security to support better patient care management.
Dr. Larry Epstein
Dr. Darya Soto
Dr. Neil Freedman
Dr. Gary Goldman
Dr. Jaspal Singh
We are funded and guided by some of the leading champions of the digital health industry. They are eager to break down the silos within which physicians, patients, sleep labs, durable medical equipment (DME) companies, and device manufacturers operate today.